Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to the Weightloss Resource for Women

Thanks for checking out my new resource to help women lose that extra, unwanted weight. Whether you have a long way to go, or you are just looking to get rid of those last five pounds, losing weight can be a drag. Scratch that- it almost ALWAYS is. But getting healthy doesn't have to mean starving yourself or turning down cocktails with your girlfriends every weekend. Actually, to me, that sounds miserable. And last time I checked, misery definitely did not equal healthy.

I, for one, am sick of reading the same weightloss "tips"- that are more or less common sense. And I definitely do not want to shell out a bunch of cash to get some less-than-helpful, but more than enough crazy ebook. So I will be featuring tried, true, and sometimes surprising tricks that will reach your goals.

Grab some coffee (or better yet, green tea), and let's get learnin'! Until next time, Thanks for coming to my Weightloss Resource for Women.

No comments: